As a child, who was your favorite relative?
If you could be a tree or plant, what would you be?
What would be your preference, awake before dawn or awake before noon?
Would you like to sleep in a human size nest in a tree or be snuggled in a burrowed spot underground?
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
To view older version of Share Your World (SYW), click here.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” or “SYW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS
As a child, who was your favorite relative? It was my grandmother on my mothers side. I remember she had this huge wooden rocker and I would just snuggle up in her lap.
If you could be a tree or plant, what would you be? Most definitely a Giant Redwood or Sequoia Tree. Hardly anything kills them off and they stand so strong and tall and are very protective. We actually have a bunch of redwoods near us, but they are fairly young, 50 years or so. Here is a photo I found on the internet of an older Redwood base. Notice how small the full grown man looks. I have actually seen redwoods that big in California.
What would be your preference, awake before dawn or awake before noon? Actually I am usually awake just after dawn. I like to wake up once the sun gets up. Although in Oregon it is hard to tell some days if the sun came up at all.
Would you like to sleep in a human size nest in a tree or be snuggled in a burrowed spot underground? I think this photo I found on the web says it all.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? Last week was just an ordinary week. This is the time of year I have a hard time trying to stay vitalized and enthusiastic. Last we was cold and we even had a little snow and sleet yesterday. Our schools are closed today. We don’t get enough snow and ice to have out schools closed often. So we ended up staying home for the most part and enjoying the week together. It was a good week though. I’m assuming this week will be just as good if not better. Happy New Year Everyone.
Qi (energy) hugs,