This week’s topic is Things that are Smooth. Anything that your hand and touch and it feels smooth is allowed in this week’s challenge. Don’t forget that some food are very smooth going down your throat as well. Show what is smooth to you. Use your imagination and creativity for this challenge. The thing is to have a lot of fun. Be as creative if you want. Feel free to dig around in your archives for photos if you don’t have anything new you can photograph.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s Things that are Cold. I want to say thank you to each of you. Here are the featured bloggers for this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. They are all worthy of a second or third look.
- Things that are Hot
- Things that are Cold
- Things that are Smooth
- Things that are Rough
- Things that are Wet
The Next Series
- Locks, Keys, Knobs and Handles
- Indoor Seating
- Outdoor Seating
- Alleys, Driveways, Parking Lots, Dirt Roads
- Freeways, Expressway, Highways
Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about. Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
Save the badge to your computer and upload from there.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Playground teeter totter.
Ship’s propellorQi (energy) hugs,