This week’s Cee’s Black and White Photo Challenge (CB&W) topic is Weather. I want to see photos of any kind of weather. Snowy, rainy, sleeting, cloudy, or even sunny. Weather happens every day so you can display and ordinary day or an unusual day for your own area. Just have fun. You just need to black and white, sepia or you can use selective color. It’s another week you can be creative and have some fun.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list at below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
Thank you everyone for your overwhelming enthusiasm for the challenge last week. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from the topic of Pets. Please check out their posts, they are worthy of a second look. ENJOY!
- Sepia Tones Only
- Couples, Twins, Two of anything
- Crooked and Squiggly Lines
- Kitchen and Dining Room Items
- Take a New Photo
- Candid Photography (people or pets)
- Roads of any kind
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
ENJOY and have FUN.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Qi (energy) hugs