This week’s Cee’s Black and White Photo Challenge (CB&W) topic is Crooked and Squiggly Lines. I want to see any line that has more than two squiggles or curves. Anything from plants, trees, roads, made made items. Road maps are always a possibility too. Have fun with this challenge. Use your imagination and have some fun along the way. Sepia tones and selective color are always allowed in this challenge. I just want you to have some fun with your photography.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list at below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
Thank you everyone for your overwhelming enthusiasm for the challenge last week. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from the topic of Couples, Twins, Two of Anything. Please check out their posts, they are worthy of a second look. ENJOY!
- Kitchen and Dining Room Items
- Take a New Photo
- Candid Photography (people or pets)
- Roads of any kind
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
ENJOY and have FUN.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Qi (energy) hugs