I am hoping you all are having a great weekend! There is still have plenty of time get your entries into all my challenges for this week. I’m sure the bloggers who I featured would appreciate your comments too.
Here is my entry for Nancy’s Photo a Week Challenge with the topic of Get Your Green. ENJOY. Have a great weekend everyone.
You still have until tomorrow to join in on this week’s COB challenge. There is never a theme to COB challenge. Odd Ball’s are those great photos that you take which really don’t seem to fit into a common category.
- Redhead Reflections
- Alaska, Mexico and Beyond…
- Spiritual Dragonfly
- A Writer’s Life
- Astra Home
Monday – Share Your World 2016 Week #11
See how everyone answered this week’s questions.
- How many siblings do you have? What’s your birth order?
- In a car would you rather drive or be a passenger?
- When you lose electricity in a storm, do you light the candles or turn on the flashlight? How many of each do you own?
- List at least five of your favorite types of animals? (any animal to domestic to wild to marine life)
Tuesday – Fun Foto Challenge: Indoor Seating
There are still a couple days to get your entries in for the CCFC topic.
- …on pets and prisoners…..
- Light Words
- Albatz Travel Adventures
- My Journey
- Dawn Whitehand: Visual Artist
- If You Know Where to Go
Next Tuesday’s topic will be Outdoor Seating.
This week’s Gold Star Award is granted to Julz from Julie – Photographer & Graphic Artist blog. Julz started her Blog in October 2014 with an aim to write about my musings on all sorts of things, as well as pictures about holidays, work on our amazing gardens, my artwork and photography. But then something happened to her, she bought a DSLR and started playing and suddenly everything became about my photography. She has taken a few photo classes, but mostly she is self taught.
- Ramblings from the Darkness
- Lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
CCY the the topic of Number 17 Complimentary/Harmonious Colors and will run-through Tuesday, March 22.
There are still a few days to get your entries in for the CB&K topic.
- Artkorppi II
- Sup Days are better than others
- Mama Cormier
- Creative Busyness
- The StoryTeller’s Abode
- Images From Finchley
Next week’s theme will have a new post for with the topic of Take a New Photo (within the last week).
Here is my entry for Nancy’s Photo a Week Challenge with the topic of Get Your Green.
Qi (energy) hugs