We are on to a new series which topic are quite varied ad doesn’t any kind of theme, so please don’t look for one.
This week’s topic is Alleys, Driveways, Parking Lots, Dirt. Once again I think this topic is fairly self-explanatory. I want to see any road that is drivable and on the smaller side. And yes, the road can be somewhat drivable for the 4×4 enthusiasts among us. Next we week, we will have the wider more easily traveled roads. The thing is to have a lot of fun with this challenge. Feel free to dig around in your archives for photos if you don’t have anything new you can photograph.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s Outdoor Seating. I want to say thank you to each of you. Here are the featured bloggers for this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. They are all worthy of a second or third look.
- Locks, Keys, Knobs and Handles
- Indoor Seating
- Outdoor Seating
- Alleys, Driveways, Parking Lots, Dirt Roads
- Freeways, Expressway, Highways
The Next Series
- The Colors White and Blue
- The Colors Yellow and Red
- Single Flowers
Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about. Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
Save the badge to your computer and upload from there.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,