With your answers, please remember we are in the SYW world and which may not always match our reality.
If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
What makes you laugh the most?
What was your favorite food when you were a child?
List at least five favorite flowers or plants.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
To view older version of Share Your World (SYW), click here.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” or “SYW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS
If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? The answer would be yes to all three. This is SYW world, so I can have all three.
What makes you laugh the most? I have to admit, our 4-legged kids make me laugh he most.
What was your favorite food when you were a child? Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner had to my ultimate favorite. Followed closely by pancakes. As I got older preteen to early teens. Swedish Meatballs with noodles.
List at least five favorite flowers or plants. For me to narrow it down to just five flowers is a touch choice. Let’s see what I can do.
I might have to go with types of plants:
- Bulbs and Tubers: Dahlias, Bearded Irises, Tulips, Daffodils, Grape Hyacinths, Daffodils, day lilies (this is probably my favorite category)
- Bushes: Rhododendrons, hydrangea, azaleas, camellias, peony
- Water Plants: Lotus and Waterlilies
- Flowers: Sunflowers, daisy, clematis, columbine, zinnia
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? Last week was kind of bland for me. I wasn’t feeling too well. Although I had a terrific week on my blog. Thanks everyone for all your support. This week I am hoping for a much better week.
Qi (energy) hugs