This week’s Cee’s Black and White Photo Challenge (CB&W) topic is Fences and Gates. Fences and Gates can be as simple as a barbed wire fence to a fence that acts like a fortress around a building. Have a lot of fun with this topic. Sepia tones and selective color are always allowed in this challenge. I just want you to have some fun with your photography.
Announcement: Since WordPress pingbacks are not working properly right now, I would recommend you add a comment with your post link to your challenge entry so you will considered for features.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list at below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
Thank you everyone for your overwhelming enthusiasm for the challenge last week. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from the topic of Wheels. Please check out their posts, they are worthy of a second look. ENJOY!
- Hiding or camouflaged
- Heads or Facial Features (human or animal)
- Shoes or Feet (human or animal)
- Roads of any kind
- Open Topic
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
ENJOY and have FUN.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Qi (energy) hugs