This week’s Cee’s Black and White Photo Challenge (CB&W) topic is Roads of Any Kind. As long as a vehicle of any kind can drive on the road, your photo will qualify for this challenge. I don’t even need to see the vehicle. Just make sure that the roads is the main topic in your photo. Have a lot of fun with this topic. Sepia tones and selective color are always allowed in this challenge. I just want you to have some fun with your photography.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list at below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
Thank you everyone for your overwhelming enthusiasm for the challenge last week. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from the topic of Fences and Gates. Please check out their posts, they are worthy of a second look. ENJOY!
- Hiding or camouflaged
- Heads or Facial Features (human or animal)
- Shoes or Feet (human or animal)
- Open Topic
- Steps: Indoors or Outdoors
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
ENJOY and have FUN.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Qi (energy) hugs