I am hoping you all are having a great weekend! There is still have plenty of time get your entries into all my challenges for this week. I’m sure the bloggers who I featured would appreciate your comments too.
Here is my entry for Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge with the topic of Abstract. ENJOY. Have a great weekend everyone.
You still have until tomorrow to join in on this week’s COB challenge. There is never a theme to COB challenge. Odd Ball’s are those great photos that you take which really don’t seem to fit into a common category.
- This, That and the Other Thing
- Reflections and Nightmares- Irene A Waters
- Few word-uncountable colours
Monday – Share Your World 2016 Week #16
See how everyone answered this week’s questions.
- If you had to have your vision corrected would you rather: glasses or contacts? Or what do you use if you need to have your vision corrected?
- If you had to describe your day as a traffic sign, what would it be?
- Was school easy or difficult for you? How so?
- Would you rather take a 1 or 2 week vaction with an organized tour or take a cruise of your choice?
Tuesday – Fun Foto Challenge: Happy
There are still a couple days to get your entries in for the CCFC topic.
- The MomHood
- Light Words
- Blog of Hammad Rais
- City Sonnet
- Jaspa’s Journal
- Writings from The Meadow
- Ramblings of K
- The View Through My Aquamarine Eyes
- Image & Word
Next Tuesday’s topic will be the Colors Yellow and Red.
Wednesday – Cee’s Compose Yourself Challenge – #20 Review and Practice. This challenge will run through Tuesday, April 26, 2016.
This week’s Gold Star Award is granted to Gracie at Adjustments to Normal Blog. I’ve had the pleasure of knowing Gracie for a year or so. She doesn’t blog that often, but her photos are often right on target on topic when she participates in challenges. Here is one of my favorite photos from her for this challenge.
There are still a few days to get your entries in for the CB&K topic.
- Woolly Muses
- Click This, TAPG!
- David Oaks -Images
- A Trivial Mind at Work
Next week’s theme will have a new post for with the topic of Hiding or Camouflaged.
Here is my entry for Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge with the topic of Abstract.
Qi (energy) hugs