With your answers, please remember we are in the SYW world and which may not always match our reality.
When writing by hand do you prefer to use a pencil or pen?
What’s your choice: jigsaw, word, maze or numeric puzzles?
Do you prefer long hair or short hair for yourself?
List five some of your favorite blogs.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
To view older version of Share Your World (SYW), click here.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” or “SYW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS
When writing by hand do you prefer to use a pencil or pen? This is simple, I use a pen. It has to feel right in my hand and for me that is the Zebra Sarasa if I am just right on normal paper. In my journals I use Staedtler pens.
What’s your choice: jigsaw, crossword, or numeric puzzles? Before Chris and I had cats, we would do jigsaw puzzles a lot. I have also always been a fan of word searches puzzles.
Do you prefer long hair or short hair for yourself? I just had my hair cut from fairly long to just below the shoulder. So I would have to say I prefer my hair long.
List five some of your favorite blogs. It’s always fun to share some of my favorite blogs with you. Mind you I have follow hundreds of people and follower by thousands, so listing only 5 is only a small portion of the bloggers I really enjoy.
- Chris’ Journaling Journey – This is my Chris, she doesn’t blog a lot, but we are currently hooked on Gilmore Girls and she is blogging about the TV show and keeping track of their upcoming movie series.
- Wisdom|Sharing|Learning – Subhash and I started emailing. He is a wonderful fun guy and excellent photographer.
- JNW – Jennifer is the one who is hosting the Color Your World Challenge. We’ve both been blogging buddies for a long time. She also hosts One Word Photo Challenge. She does a lot of photography in miniatures.
- lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown – I’ve been a big fan of Judy’s blog for a long time. She is a marvelous writer and is always up to something fun.
- picturesimperfectblog – They have just started following by blog and I absolutely adore Eklastic’s photography. She is now going through and adding a post for all the weeks of my Compose Yourself Challenge. Also going back through my CCY challenge is Geriatri’x’ Fotogallery.
- sprawl – is another great photographer that met during Jennifer’s Color Your World Challenge.
- ….on pets and prisoners….. – Lois is a wonderful fun loving blogger who both writes and takes photos. She is going through a rough spot right. Anyone who visits will give her a bright spot in her day.
- Stephen Krieg Photography Blog – Steve is my brother-in-law. He is addicted to nature and his photography. He takes beautiful landscapes.
Okay I listed a few more than five. My list could literally go on forever.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I am really starting to feel and act like my own self again. Iris and rhododendron flowers are doing great in my yard and our area. I will be getting some photos of that no doubt. This week I just keep expecting more and to bloom and my health to continue to improve by the day. Yesterday, I even ended up walking in to different stores.
Qi (energy) hugs