With your answers, please remember we are in the SYW world and which may not always match our reality.
- You win a pet monkey but this isn’t just any old monkey. It can do one trick for you whenever you want from getting a pop out of the fridge to washing your hair. What would be the trick?
- What caring thing are you going to do for yourself today?
- What color do you feel most comfortable wearing?
- Complete this sentence: When I travel I love to….
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
To view older version of Share Your World (SYW), click here.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” or “SYW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS
You win a pet monkey but this isn’t just any old monkey. It can do one trick for you whenever you want from getting a pop out of the fridge to washing your hair. What would be the trick? I think I would have my monkey keep the dust and cob webs away, both inside and out. Especially during the summer months. Winter’s my monkey would get a rest from the outside and we could play all day long.
What caring thing are you going to do for yourself today? Like most mornings, I get up do some qigong and mediation. I do tend to pamper myself even before I leave the bedroom.
What color do you feel most comfortable wearing? What I would love to be able to wear clothes like Lily Tomlin wears on Grace and Frankie. In real life I dress fairly blah … black pants and a plain color top. Grace and Frankie is a comedy on Netflix n the US and Canada. Here is the trailer. It’s a great fun adult comedy with the stars all being in their 70s.
Complete this sentence: When we travel we love to…. explore the area and take tons of photos. Okay the photo park is me. Camera is always around my neck even in our hotel room because if we are at the beach we always get a view now. That is one thing we always try to get is a view.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? Last week was a moderately busy and definitely things happened that we didn’t plan for. We couldn’t get to our qigong classes, because of accidents on the freeway. Someone almost hit us. Plus the temperature in Portland was 90 degrees. So we turned around and enjoyed watching Grace and Frankie. Earlier in the week our car got broken into. Nothing was damaged or taken. Just everything from the glove box and any storage area was thrown the passenger seat and floor. Who did it took time to smoke a cigarette and left it in the car. Police had a rush of crime break-ins but nothing was taken by anyone. We figure it was just a bunch of kids seeing if they could get away with it. I just kind of thought, we needed to throw out most of that stuff anyway.
Thanks for making it easy. We did get to talk to all of our neighbors. So hopefully this week will be a little smoother. Have a qigong session with my healer tomorrow.
Qi (energy) hugs