I am hoping you all are having a great weekend! There is still have plenty of time get your entries into all my challenges for this week. I’m sure the bloggers who I featured would appreciate your comments too.
Here is my entry for this week’s Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge with the topic of Face. ENJOY. Have a great weekend everyone.
You still have until tomorrow to join in on this week’s COB challenge. There is never a theme to COB challenge. Odd Ball’s are those great photos that you take which really don’t seem to fit into a common category.
- Temasek Garden
- La vie est trop courte pour boire du mauvais vin
- Postcard From a Pigeon
- soul n spirit
Monday – Share Your World 2016 Week #19
See how everyone answered this week’s questions.
- You win a pet monkey but this isn’t just any old monkey. It can do one trick for you whenever you want from getting a pop out of the fridge to washing your hair. What would be the trick?
- What caring thing are you going to do for yourself today?
- What color do you feel most comfortable wearing?
- Complete this sentence: When I travel I love to….
Tuesday – Fun Foto Challenge: Single Flower or Bud
There are still a couple days to get your entries in for the CCFC topic.
- Jaspa’s Journey
- HIP Photography
- Being Bailey
- Musin’ with Susan
- Zombie Flamingos
- Life is Great
- New / Amsterdam
- The Photography of David and Victoria Slotto
Next Tuesday’s topic will be “What’s This”.
Wednesday – Cee’s Compose Yourself Challenge – #21 Landscape. This challenge will run through Tuesday, May 14, 2016.
Announcement: For the summer, I will only be posting the CCY challenge on the 4th week of the month. This challenge takes me about three days to put together and the summer months usually has a lot less viewers because we are off on vacations and visiting our families. I thought having this challenge once a month through September will give me a break and less hassle for everyone else to.
This week’s Gold Star Award is granted to Gayle from the VenturesInPhotos blog.
The lesson #22 Guide the Viewer and Flipping Photos will starts 4th on theWednesday of May.
There are still a few days to get your entries in for the CB&K topic.
- Chronicles of An Anglo Swiss
- Shoot ‘N Go
- Antti Johansson
- Julie Powell – Photographer & Graphic Artist
- My Journey
- Take a Walk
- A Tale Unfolds
- Josip Rosandic Amateur Photography
- Traveler Nurse April
- Images From Finchley
Next week’s theme will have a new post for with the topic of Tongues and Tails.
Here is my entry for this week’s Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge with the topic of Face.
Qi (energy) hugs