Since WordPress pingbacks are not working properly right now, I would recommend you add a COMMENT with your post link to your challenge entries so you will considered for features.
This week’s Cee’s Black and White Photo Challenge (CB&W) topic is Steps: indoors or outdoors. Stairs can be glorious and beautiful. Then there are stairs that are small and strictly a means of moving up and down. Did you know that generally stairs are usually considered indoors and steps are usually considered outdoors. I read that once and I don’t remember where I saw it. So let’s find us some steps or stairs for this week. Have a lot of fun with this topic. Sepia tones and selective color are always allowed in this challenge. I just want you to have some fun with your photography.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list at below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
Thank you everyone for your overwhelming enthusiasm for the challenge last week. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from the topic of Close-Ups. Please check out their posts, they are worthy of a second look. ENJOY!
- Cars, Trucks, or Motorcycles
- Store Front Signs
- In the Distance
- Things with Engines or Motors (cars, planes, trains, fans, air conditioners, lawn mowers, etc)
- Locks and Clocks
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
ENJOY and have FUN.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Qi (energy) hugs