I am hoping you all are having a great weekend! There is still have plenty of time get your entries into all my challenges for this week. I’m sure the bloggers who I featured would appreciate your comments too.
Here is my entry for this week’s Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge with the topic of Pure. ENJOY. Have a great weekend everyone.
You still have until tomorrow to join in on this week’s COB challenge. There is never a theme to COB challenge. Odd Ball’s are those great photos that you take which really don’t seem to fit into a common category.
- Merging Photography, Art and Small Poems
- Chronicles an Anglo Swiss
- The Photography of David and Victoria Slotto
- Blog of Hammad Rais
Monday – Share Your World 2016 Week #23
See how everyone answered this week’s questions.
- What was one of your first moneymaking jobs (other than babysitting or newspaper delivery)?
- What is your favorite month of the year?
- What three things in nature do you find most beautiful?
- List at least five of your favorite spices? (excluding salt and pepper)
Tuesday – Fun Foto Challenge: Doors and Drawers
There are still a couple days to get your entries in for the CCFC topic.
- Christine’s Blog
- Awa on the Road
- simply beautiful…
- This Is Another Story
- Serendipity – Photo Entry by Garry Armstrong
- My Journey
Next Tuesday’s topic will be Events.
This week’s Gold Star Award is granted the following bloggers:
The lesson #23 Black and White Photography will starts the 4th Wednesday of June.
There are still a few days to get your entries in for the CB&K topic.
- Jennifer Sawicky Photography
- Lauri Hawley
- Middleton Road
- Painted Words
- Images From Finchley
- Photo Roberts Blog
- Park Preview
- Julie Powell – Photographer & Graphic Artist
Next week’s theme will have a new post for with the topic is Cars, Trucks, or Motorcycles.
Here is my entry for this week’s Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge with the topic of Pure. For this week’s challenge I decided to use photos that basically have one color hue to them. I hope you like my selection.
Qi (energy) hugs