I am hoping you all are having a great weekend! There is still have plenty of time get your entries into all my challenges for this week. I’m sure the bloggers who I featured would appreciate your comments too.
Here is my entry for this week’s Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge with the topic of Partners. ENJOY. Have a great weekend everyone.
You still have until tomorrow to join in on this week’s COB challenge. There is never a theme to COB challenge. Odd Ball’s are those great photos that you take which really don’t seem to fit into a common category.
- Cassie’s Stories
- Life Lessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
- Progressing Into Solitude
- A Sawyer’s Daughter
- the Ordinary Hiker
- A Writer’s Life
Monday – Share Your World 2016 Week #25
See how everyone answered this week’s questions.
- How many languages do you you speak?
- What are some words that just make you smile?
- If you were the original architect of one existing building, which building would you select?
- Would you rather have telepathy or telekinesis?
Tuesday – Fun Foto Challenge: Fountains
There are still a couple days to get your entries in for the CCFC topic.
- Paul van der Werff
- Subhash Chatter’s Agile World
- A Day In the Life
- A Little Bit of Everything
- David Oakes -Images
- My Other Blog
- Woolly Muses
- My Guilty Pleasures
- Light Words
Next Tuesday’s topic will be Walks Indoors or Outdoors.
This week’s Gold Star Award is granted the following bloggers:
The lesson #24 Black and White Photography – Post Processing will starts the 4th Wednesday of July.
There are still a few days to get your entries in for the CB&K topic.
- Conversations Around the Tree
- The Day After
- Isadora Art and Photography
- Click This, TapG!
- The View Through My Aquamarine Eyes
- Few Words-Uncountable Colours
- Old Codger Photography
- It’s a Long Story …
- Photographs by Timothy S. Allen
Next week’s theme will have a new post for with the topic is Store Fronts.
Here is my entry for this week’s Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge with the topic of Partners. I hope you like my selection.
Qi (energy) hugs