This current series is all about how we go from place to place or for those who remember my Which Way Challenge this is a mini series of which ways.
This week’s topic is Bridges. Bridges come in all shapes and sizes. It can be a small bridge just long enough to cross a small stream or creek to bridge that spans for miles. Your bridge can be one of beauty and geometry to just a couple of wooden planks to cross your bridge. As long as your bridge was meant for people to cross it, you can display it here. Just have fun with this challenge. Use your imagination if you want for this theme. The thing is to have a lot of fun with this challenge.
Feel free to dig around in your archives for photos if you don’t have anything new you can photograph.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s Walks – Indoor or Outdoor challenge. I want to say thank you to each of you for participating in this challenge. Here are the featured bloggers for this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. They are all worthy of a second or third look.
- Walks – Indoor or Outdoor
- Signs – traffic, directional, signs along the roads or on buildings
- Tracks – trains, rail tracks anything to do with tracks
- Stairs, Steps, Ladders
The Next Series
- Legs and Feet
Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about. Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
Save the badge to your computer and upload from there.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,