This week’s Cee’s Black and White Photo Challenge (CB&W) topic is In the Distance. This week is all about taking photos of things that are far away in the distance. If you have a wide angle lens this would be a perfect challenge for you. Most any landscape photo would work well for this challenge. Also if you are into macro photography remember distance is all a matter of perspective. Have a lot of fun with this topic. Sepia tones and selective color are always allowed in this challenge. I just want you to have some fun with your photography.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list at below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
Thank you everyone for your overwhelming enthusiasm for the challenge last week. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from the topic of Store Front Signs. Please check out their posts, they are worthy of a second look. ENJOY!
- Locks and Clocks
- Older than 50 Years
- Large Subjects
- Things with Engines or Motors (cars, planes, trains, fans, air conditioners, lawn mowers, etc)
- Table and Chairs, any kind of seating
- Bathrooms or Outhouses
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
ENJOY and have FUN.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Qi (energy) hugs