This is the last of this series which is all about part of people or animals characters and interesting parts to photograph. This week’s topic is Eyes. Eyes have such an expression in animals and humans. Have fun with this challenge this week. Use your imagination if you want for this theme. The thing is to have a lot of fun with this challenge.
Feel free to dig around in your archives for photos if you don’t have anything new you can photograph.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s Feathers challenge. I want to say thank you to each of you for participating in this challenge. Here are the featured bloggers for this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. They are all worthy of a second or third look.
The Next Series – Colors
- Light Greens
- Dark Reds – Red, Burgundy, Maroon
- Vibrant Colors
Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
Save the badge to your computer and upload from there.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,