For the next three weeks the questions are from kids. The Happy Quitter wrote me this weekend and told me about her workshop she does for neighborhood kids and the some of the kids had some suggestions for the Share your World challenge. I realize there are more than 4 questions so feel free to answer all or only 4 questions.
- A class you wish you would have taken?
- What’s your favorite comic figure and why?
- Name something you wish you could like.
- Tell me about your first crush / first date / first kiss.
- Who was your best friend when you were 10?
- What sign are you? Do you believe in astrology?
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
To view older version of Share Your World (SYW), click here.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” or “SYW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS
A class you wish you would have taken? I went to a pretty lousy high school. My science and history teachers who taught my classes were not very good for a variety of reasons. So I would have liked a great teacher in either subject who could make it fun and interesting. One of those teachers who make it come to life.
What’s your favorite comic figure and why? I have never really been a huge fan of comics even as a kid. I think I would pick Peppermint Patty from the Peanuts series.
Name something you wish you could like. Reading is what I wish I could like. I have a hard time with comprehension so it makes it difficult for me to read for long periods of time.
Tell me about your first crush / first date / first kiss. I’ve never really had a crush or a first date. I had a horrible childhood and was never really interested in the dating scene. My first kiss though I must have been maybe 5 years old. A friend of mine Mark Brickman and I decided to kiss to see what it felt like. We also showed our rear ends to each other too. Needless to say, it seemed like the adults made a big thing out of the kissing thing.
Who was your best friend when you were 10? This is an easy question, Cathy Creager.
What sign are you? Do you believe in astrology? I am a scorpio. I don’t really believe in astrology although I’ve had a lot of fun with it over the years.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? Put it this way, I’m glad last week is over. I know I usually don’t say a lot. I was tired most of the week and just bleh. I’m already perking up this week. So I would like a lot more of that please.
Qi (energy) hugs