For the next two weeks the questions are from kids. The Happy Quitter wrote me this weekend and told me about her workshop she does for neighborhood kids and the some of the kids had some suggestions for the Share your World challenge. I realize there are more than 4 questions so feel free to answer all or only 4 questions.
- Why did you start blogging?
- A piece of clothing you still remember?
- Who are you trying to reach with your blog?
- Is there a stuffed animal in your bedroom?
- The best birthday present ever?
- What would surprise me about you?
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
To view older version of Share Your World (SYW), click here.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” or “SYW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS
Why did you start blogging? I wanted the freedom to post any photo I wanted. I was in a photographer community where I mostly uploaded flowers and along with a few others photos that I submitted to various challenges. I quit that community and started blogging so I could post anything I wanted. I had no idea it would turn into the marvelous community of people I know today. You all thrill and delight me daily.
A piece of clothing you still remember? There was a period of time my mother always made my clothes (from when I was 10 years and older). I remember in the 7th or 8th grade I actually got a store bought dress. It was dark blue with small white dots. I was so proud of that dress. It looked a lot like this dress but the dots were smaller and longer.
Who are you trying to reach with your blog? People who are just having fun with life. I also like watching people being creative. And of course I love photography and love to share my knowledge of it.
Is there a stuffed animal in your bedroom? Not at the moment. I think this is the first time I’ve gone with some type of stuffed animal in my bedroom. I don’t think we have any right now in our house.
The best birthday present ever? Chris and I got legally married on my birthday in 2013. Although we’ve been together since 1988 or 1989, so we really don’t consider that to be out anniversary date. It was a fun day and birthday.
What would surprise me about you? I don’t know. I really don’t keep secrets. I may not tell you everything, but it is only because there isn’t a story that I’ve shared yet. So I really would not even know how to begin to answer this question.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I’m feeling a little better than last week. Okay in some ways a lot better than a couple of weeks ago. I just want to continue to get happier and gain some more energy. I’ve been wanting to start on my cross-stitch again and get some creative energy flowing.
I also have some old photos and plates from the 1850 – to early 1900’s era I want to either photograph or scan and then permanently archive the originals. I know I don’t want hurt them in anyway, I just need to some research to figure out how to handle them. Anyone have any ideas?
Qi (energy) hugs