This is our last week to explore the questions that are from kids. The Happy Quitter wrote me and told me about her workshop she does for neighborhood kids and the some of the kids had some suggestions for the Share your World challenge.
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Your first car?
- Who taught you to ride a bike? How did it go?
- Ugly and rich or beautiful and poor?
- What was the first dish you could cook?
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
To view older version of Share Your World (SYW), click here.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” or “SYW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS
Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes. Both Chris and knew we were meant to be with each other from the moment we met. Chris even more so than I.
Your first car? 1979 Mercury Bobcat (see photo above). I had her almost almost 18 years. That car saw me through a lot.
Who taught you to ride a bike? How did it go? My parents did. I learned how to ride on a gravel road when I lived in a US Forest Service housing area. That’s about all I remember. I do know how to ride a bike so I guess it went okay.
Ugly and rich or beautiful and poor? Beautiful on the inside. Doesn’t matter about the money or outside looks. I have no answer for this one.
What was the first dish you could cook? I would have to guess Bisquick Coffee Cake for breakfast on weekend mornings.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? Last week was a fun week. I felt good and felt full of life. This week I just want more of the same and maybe a little more.
Qi (energy) hugs