I am hoping you all are having a great weekend! There is still have plenty of time get your entries into all my challenges for this week. I’m sure the bloggers who I featured would appreciate your comments too.
Here is my entry for this week’s Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge with the topic of Shine. Hope every has a great weekend.
Monday – Share Your World 2016 Week #42
See how everyone answered this week’s questions.
- If you wanted to de-clutter where you live, what room / space would you start with? (And why, if you’re feel like admitting to it.)
- If you want to remember something important, how do you do it (sticky note on the fridge, string around your finger, etc.), and does it work?
- If you could create a one room retreat just for yourself, what would be the most important sense to emphasize: sight (bright natural light, dim light, etc.), hearing (silence, music, fountain, etc.), smell (candles, incense, etc), touch (wood, stone, soft fabrics, etc.), or taste (herbal tea, fresh fruit, etc.)?
- If you could interview one of your great-great-great grandparents, who would it be (if you know their name) and what would you ask?
Tuesday – Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Vibrant Colors
There are still a couple days to get your entries in for the CFFC topic.
- The Nature of Things
- The Miscellaneous Journal
- Half A Photograph
- Photos By Emilio
- Grammy Writes
- Christine’s Blog
- Awa on the Road
- A Tale Unfolds
Next Tuesday’s topic will be Houses and/or Barns.
Wednesday – Cee’s Which Way Challenge – October 19, 2016
This challenge is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, steps, etc. we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride on them, as long as the specific way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs.
There are still a few days to get your entries in for the CWW topic.
- Stories and More
- Pix to Words
- NetDancer’s Musings
- Unique Photographs by Naila
- Wild Daffodil
There are still a few days to get your entries in for the CB&K topic.
- Sliku svoju ljubim II
- Julie Powell – Photographer & Graphic Artist
- What Rhymes With Stanza?
- Middleton Road
Next week’s theme will have a new post for with the topic is Looking through a Window.
You still have nearly a week to join in on this week’s COB challenge.
There is never a theme to COB challenge. Odd Ball’s are those great photos that you take which really don’t seem to fit into a common category.
Here is my entry for this week’s Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge with the topic of Shine. Vintage shiny cars are what I have decided to show off today.
Qi (energy) hugs