What are you really glad you did yesterday?
Would you prefer a one floor house or multiple levels?
Have you done something you truly want to do today?
What plans did you have as a teenager that didn’t happen? Are you happy it didn’t work out that way?
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
To view older version of Share Your World (SYW), click here.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” or “SYW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS
What are you really glad you did yesterday? Yesterday I was really grateful for a few things:
- I was able to get an extra long nap.
- Chris and I watched part of the Fundamentals of Photography course that The Great Courses (through amazon prime) has. The course is taught by Joel Sartore, National Geographic Photographer and I am getting a lot out of his course.
- We hired a yard maintenance company to mow, rake, weed our yard. Chris just has too much on her plate and I physically can’t do it.
Would you prefer a one floor house or multiple levels? Chris and I are at a place in our lives where we really want to go back to the very basics and keep things small, neat and simple. This house we live in now, is really way to big for us and it’s in the city. We would like to find a small plot of land and put this house that is shown on the top of this post on the lan. Then get a small size travel trailer and be on the road at least half a year.
Have you done something you truly want to do today? Yes, get my Share Your World Post up. It’s only 7:25 am and my day is just beginning.
What plans did you have as a teenager that didn’t happen? Are you happy it didn’t work out that way? I am not sure I really had plans when I was a teenager. I know I really wanted to be a newspaper reporter in high school. But near the end of high school I learned to be a real good reporter I would have to interview people on their worst day of their life. I really didn’t want to be a reporter anymore. So obviously that didn’t turn out and I am glad it didn’t.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? Just grateful to be alive and kicking. I’m feeling real happy these days and its fun to plan our future and dream about it. For this week, I’ll take more of me feeling energized, alive and happy. It will be interesting to see where life takes me this week. Most likely photography.
Qi (energy) hugs