I am hoping you all are having a great weekend! There is still have plenty of time get your entries into all my challenges for this week. I’m sure the bloggers who I featured would appreciate your comments too.
Here is my entry for this week’s Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge with the topic of Tiny. Hope every has a great weekend.
Monday – Share Your World 2016 Week #45
See how everyone answered this week’s questions.
- Describe your own outlook on life in seven words or less.(NOTE: does not have to be a sentence.)
- Where do you like to vacation?
- Candy factories (sweets or treats including chocolate) of the entire world have become one and will now be making only one kind of candy. Which kind, if you were calling the shots?
- Complete this sentence: Something that anyone can do that will guarantee my smile is…
There are still a couple days to get your entries in for the CFFC topic.
- My Other Blog
- The World is a Book…
- Photo Roberts Blog
- Marsha Lee
- Third Time Lucky!
- West Sac Photographer
- On the Road Cooking
Next Tuesday’s topic will be Roofs.
Wednesday – Cee’s Which Way Challenge – November 9, 2016
This challenge is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, steps, etc. we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride on them, as long as the specific way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs.
There are still a few days to get your entries in for the CWW topic.
- A season and a time
- Beth’s Which Way – Cee’s Photography
- Happiness and Food
- The Abject Muse
- Roaming Urban Gypsy
There are still a few days to get your entries in for the CB&K topic.
- The Day After
- Light Words
- Zen Child
Next week’s theme will have a new post for with the topic is Signs of Any Kind.
You still have nearly a week to join in on this week’s COB challenge.
There is never a theme to COB challenge. Odd Ball’s are those great photos that you take which really don’t seem to fit into a common category.
Here is my entry for this week’s Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge with the topic of Tiny.
Qi (energy) hugs