This week the topic is Any Tracks and Trains. My grandfather was a railroad engineer and I have always loved being on a train. The clickety clack of a train always relaxes me. I want to see photo you have taken of either rail tracks or trains. I’m hoping to see everything from an old steam engine train to train cars and perhaps the Bullet trains of today. Photo of rails always remind of adventure. Have a lot of fun with this topic. Sepia tones and selective color are always allowed in this challenge. I just want you to have some fun with your photography.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list at below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
Feel free to dig around in your archives for photos if you don’t have anything new you can photograph.
Thank you everyone for your overwhelming enthusiasm for the challenge last week. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from the topic of Signs of Any Kind. Please check out their posts, they are worthy of a second look. ENJOY!
- Any Geometric Shape
- Hot and Cold
- Made by Humans
- Music: People, instruments, sheet music, audio devices
- Mirror Images or Reflections
- Open Topic
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
ENJOY and have FUN.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Qi (energy) hugs