I am hoping you all are having a great weekend! There is still have plenty of time get your entries into all my challenges for this week. I’m sure the bloggers who I featured would appreciate your comments too.
Here is my entry for this week’s Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge with the topic of Magic. Hope every has a great weekend.
Monday – Share Your World 2016 Week #46
See how everyone answered this week’s questions.
- Are you a traveler or a homebody?
- What kind of TV commercial would you like to make? Describe it.
- Describe yourself in a word that starts with the first letter of your name.
- List some fun things for a rainy day.
Tuesday – Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Roofs
There are still a couple days to get your entries in for the CFFC topic.
- D15N Photography
- Jennifer Nichol Wells
- Mostly Monochrome
- CircadianReflections Blog
- This, That and The Other Thing
- Beyond the Brush
- Wanderlust and Wonderment
Next Tuesday’s topic will be Windows.
Wednesday – Cee’s Which Way Challenge – November 16, 2016
This challenge is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, steps, etc. we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride on them, as long as the specific way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs.
There are still a few days to get your entries in for the CWW topic.
- Subhash Chatter’s Agile World
- Chronicles of An Anglo Swiss
- Frost on The Moose Dung
- Cepi Photography
- There & Back Jennifer Crites
There are still a few days to get your entries in for the CB&K topic.
- Nancy Merrill Photography
- Dandelion Fuzz
- The Miscellaneous Journal
- Life In Minutes
- Ohm Sweet Ohm
Next week’s theme will have a new post for with the topic is Any Geometric Shape.
You still have nearly a week to join in on this week’s COB challenge.
There is never a theme to COB challenge. Odd Ball’s are those great photos that you take which really don’t seem to fit into a common category.
Here is my entry for this week’s Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge with the topic of Magic. I decided to go with magical moments in my life. Some of these you have seen before.
Qi (energy) hugs