This week the topic is Hot and Cold. I want to see things that are either hot or cold. This is a little trickier in black and white. You can have any topic you choose. Weather can be hot or cold, different seasons can imply hot or cold. A stop sign in black and white could convey cold. Smiling people can convert warmth and welcoming. If all else fails, you an always use sepia tones which are more on the warm side and the blueish-black conveys colder tones. I just want you to have some fun with your photography.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list at below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
Feel free to dig around in your archives for photos if you don’t have anything new you can photograph.
Thank you everyone for your overwhelming enthusiasm for the challenge last week. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from the topic of Any Geometric Shape. Please check out their posts, they are worthy of a second look. ENJOY!
- Made by Humans
- Mirror Images or Reflections
- Open Topic
- Ground: sand, dirt, paths, walks, trails
- Sculptures, Statues, Carvings
- Public Transportation
- Music: People, instruments, sheet music, audio devices
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
ENJOY and have FUN.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Qi (energy) hugs