I am hoping you all are having a great weekend! There is still have plenty of time get your entries into all my challenges for this week. I’m sure the bloggers who I featured would appreciate your comments too.
Here is my entry for this week’s Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge with the topic of Path.
Monday – Share Your World 2016 Week #50
See how everyone answered this week’s questions.
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What types of food is associated with your holiday?
- Do you travel for your holiday?
- Is it a religious or spiritual holiday?
- Is there a gift exchange?
- How long does the celebration last?
Tuesday – Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Jump Rope
There are still a couple days to get your entries in for the CFFC topic.
- The New 3Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect
- Getting the Picture
- Geriatri’x’ Fotograllery
- My Other Blog
- Chronicles of an Anglo-Swiss
- Lin’s Doodles
Next Tuesday’s topic will be Duck Duck Goose.
Wednesday – Cee’s Which Way Challenge – November 21, 2016
This challenge is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, steps, etc. we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride on them, as long as the specific way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs.
There are still a few days to get your entries in for the CWW topic.
- Mostly Monochrome
- Jaspa’s Journey
- I didn’t Just Wake Up This Morning with a Craving
- Share and Connect
- Blog of Hammid Rais
There are still a few days to get your entries in for the CB&K topic.
- Doodles Collections
- Subhash Chatterji World
- The Glass Half Full Vertically
- Gathering Pearls
- The Mexi Movie
- Life in Minutes
- Let There Be Peace on Earth
Next week’s theme will have a new post for with the topic is an Open topic.
You still have nearly a week to join in on this week’s COB challenge.
There is never a theme to COB challenge. Odd Ball’s are those great photos that you take which really don’t seem to fit into a common category.
- Alaska, Mexico and Beyond
- thoughts and entanglements
- Cassie Stories
- Renegade Expressions
Here is my entry for this week’s Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge with the topic of Path. These are some paths and trails I commonly walked when Chris and I lived in Colorado in the 1990s.
Qi (energy) hugs