This week our questions come from a series of questions that Netdancer’s Musings answered on her post “Getting to Know Me – 50 Questions”. I grabbed a few of them since they are questions that are fairly quick to answer.
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- What is your usual bedtime?
- Do you like to use post-it notes?
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- Any phobias?
- How tall are you?
Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer fours questions each week.
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
To view older version of Share Your World (SYW), click here.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” or “SYW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS
Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Door Open, I only shut it when I was a kid.
Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? When I was younger and single I would. But not anymore.
What is your usual bedtime? 10:00 pm usually. Rarely do I stay up later. In the winter’s I sleep until 7:00 or 7:30 am. Summer’s I’m get up closer to 6:00 am
Do you like to use post-it notes? You bet I am a post it note person. Always have been and probably always will be.
When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Gee I really don’t remember. Way too many years ago. If I send someone a package I might add a note to it, but I don’t know if that counts as an actual letter.
Any phobias? Bees and any kind of bug. I’ll run out of a room and call for Chris to save me. And she does save me regularly.
How tall are you? 5’10”
Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I am glad that last week is over. It was cold and snowy. Today we are suppose to be in the 30’s and then rain and warmer temperatures for the rest of the week. I am looking forward to that. I also finished a project I was doing for my sister and her hubby. I won’t tell you what it is, because she reads my blog.
Qi (energy) hugs