We are now on to our next challenge. This challenge was the brain storm of Judy over at Lifelessons blog. She called this twosies. It is all about contrast of various types. Have fun with this next series.
This week the topic is Big and Small. You can have big and small objects in the same photo. Or you can have at least one photo of a very large item and one photo of a very small item in your photo. What I am looking for is great contrast. Use your imagination if you want for this theme. The thing is to have a lot of fun with this challenge.
Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s Old and New challenge. I want to say thank you to each of you for participating in this challenge. Here are the featured bloggers for this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. They are all worthy of a second or third look.
Current Series – Twosies
The Next Series – A Different View
- Things that Look like Faces
- Looking Down on Things
- Looking Up on Things
- View From the Side
- View From the Bottom or Underneath
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
Save the badge to your computer and upload from there.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,