This week the topic is Letters A or B. This week I’m starting an alphabet series. I’m doing two letters each week. So you can choose a letter or use both letters. You can be creative with this topic. I am eager to see what everyone comes up with regarding this topic. I just want you to have some fun with your photography.
NOTE: I am now allowing desaturated colors in this challenge. The color can be barely noticeable. Just another slight twist to black and white.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
Feel free to dig around in your archives for photos if you don’t have anything new you can photograph.
Thank you everyone for your overwhelming enthusiasm for the challenge last week. I’m proud to announce our featured bloggers from the topic of Any Camera or Photographer. Please check out their posts, they are worthy of a second look. ENJOY!
- Letters C or D
- Letters E or F
- Letters G or H
- Letters I or J
- Letters K or L
- Letters M or N
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
- Desaturated – very little color tone left in your photo
I hope you have FUN a lot of fun with this challenge.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Qi (energy) hugs