This is the third week of my current series, which I call A Different View. Hopefully this series will bring out our creative side with some unique perspectives and ways of looking at things.
This week the topic is View from the Back, Bottom or Underneath. You can take photos of anything as long as we are seeing the back, underneath or bottom. I have always found flower backs to be fascinating. The back of a statue instead of the typical front or side views. The tail lights of cars. Have fun with this challenge. Use your imagination for this theme. The thing is to have a lot of fun with this challenge.
Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Current Series – A Different View
- Things that Look like Faces
- Looking Down on Things
- Looking Up on Things
- View from the Side
- View from the Bottom or Underneath
The Next Series – The Seasons and Elements
- Spring – Wood
- Summer – Fire
- Harvest – Earth
- Fall – Metal
- Winter – Water
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,