This current series, which I call Anything Goes is just beginning. This week the topic is All One Color, please no black and white or sepia tones. I would like to photos with basically one color to them. You can show a building or partial building, a flower, close up of statues or wood. Have fun with this challenge. Use your imagination for this theme. The thing is to have a lot of fun with this challenge.
Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
The Next Series – Anything Goes
The Next Series – Photo Ops In Your Own House
- Glasses, Cups, Saucers
- Dishes, Pots, Pans, Silverware
- Teddy Bears, Dolls, Toys
- Furniture, Tables, Chairs, Sofa
- Things with Motors for House or Garage
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,