This is the final week for the series I call Anything Goes. This week the topic is Hot and/or Cold. Hot and Cold should be a fun topic for everyone. Any type of things that are hot or cold. They can be combined in one photo or in separate photos. See how creative you can get on this challenge. Have fun with this challenge. Use your imagination for this theme. The thing is to have a lot of fun with this challenge.
Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
The Next Series – Anything Goes
The Next Series – Photo Ops In Your Own House
- Glasses, Cups, Saucers
- Dishes, Pots, Pans, Silverware
- Teddy Bears, Dolls, Toys
- Furniture, Tables, Chairs, Sofa
- Things with Motors for House or Garage
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,