This week the topic is Buildings. You can take a photo of any kind of building. As long as there is a door in the building, not necessarily in your photo, it counts as a building. You building can consist of anything from an old shack that is close to tumbling to the fanciest tallest skyscraper.
Also, if your building highlights a door or doors, it will also fit into Norm’s, Thursday Doors challenge for this week.
I hope you have some fun with this challenge. I am eager to see what everyone comes up with this week. I just want you to have some fun with your photography.
Feel free to dig around in your archives for photos if you don’t have anything new you can photograph.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
- Couples, Twins, Two of Anything
- Take a New Photo or Photos – Any topic
- Hands, Feet, or Paws
- Things Made From Wood
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
- Desaturated – very little color tone left in your photo
I hope you have FUN a lot of fun with this challenge.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Qi (energy) hugs