This Which Way challenge is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, steps, signs, etc. we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride on them, as long as the specific way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs.
CWW Photo Challenge
The possibilities for this challenge are endless. If you would like to find out more about what type of photos are allowed in this challenge or view past week’s entries, please click here.
- Create a Which Way post on your blog.
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Which Way Challenge” or “CWW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
There won’t ever a topic to this challenge. All you need have is the “way” visible and the main focus of your photo. Here is a list of acceptable “ways”:
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor walks: sidewalks, paths, trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway tracks, monorails, ski lifts
- Runways and starmacs
- Ferry’s, canals and lochs
- Parking lots, private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
Feel free to dig around in your archives for photos if you don’t have anything new you can photograph.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge Badge
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My entry this week
Qi (energy) hugs