This series I call Photo Ops In Your Own House. This week the topic is Furniture, Tables, Chairs, Sofa, etc. I know your first question is, do I have to take all photos in my home an the answer is no your photos can be taken anywhere. Any kind of furniture is allowed in this challenge. It can be indoor, outdoor or even furniture for a doll house. See how creative you can get on this challenge. Have fun with this challenge. Use your imagination for this theme. The thing is to have a lot of fun with this challenge.
Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
The Next Series – Photo Ops In Your Own House
- Glasses, Cups, Saucers
- Dishes, Pots, Pans, Silverware
- Teddy Bears, Dolls, Toys
- Furniture, Tables, Chairs, Sofa
- Things with Motors for House or Garage
The Next Series – Odd Twists
- Bathrooms / Outhouses
- Gears and Engines
- Fire Trucks, Fire Houses, Fire Hydrant
- Tombstones or Cemeteries
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,