This series I call Alphabet with a Twist and this challenge will run for 26 weeks. I’m hoping that this challenge won’t seem like the ordinary alphabet challenge and you will want to play along.
This week is Letter B and your topic needs be colors that start with the Letter B. For example some some colors you can are: beige, brown, Burgundy, blonde, blue, burnt sienna, berry, etc.
You can always use adjectives and adverbs with a specific topic just make sure you give us the word that fits the requirements of this challenge. Feel free to use your native language as your inspiration for this challenge, just please give us the word in your language and the english translation. Use your imagination for this theme. The thing is to have a lot of fun with this challenge.
Go through your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
The Current Series – Alphabet with a Twist
- Letter A – Needs to start with the letters Ap
- Letter B – Colors that start with the Letter B
- Letter C – The C word needs to be at least 4 letters in length
- Letter D – 4 letters words that start with D (dogs, das, doll, dark, drab, date, dawn, dock, duck, dust, etc.)
- Letter E – Needs to have two E’s in the topic (needle, elephant, geese, peek, jeep, eye, etc.)
- Letter F – Topic is Fun or Flowers
- Letter G – Needs to have the letter G (log, goggle, geometry, lodge)
- Letter H – Topic for this week is Happy
- Letter I – Needs to start with the letter I
- Letter J – Needs to contain the Letter J and be at least 6 letters long (juggler, jackpot, bluejay, enjoying, subject, pajamas)
- Letter K – Needs to have the letter K anywhere in the word (knife, kite, kick, back, racket, etc.)
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Beige, dried hydrangea
Small blue ocean waves.
Burnt Sienna Bearded Iris
Qi (energy) hugs,