This week is Letter I – Needs to start with the letter I. If you have a photo of an igloo this challenge is perfect for you. All you need this week is a topic that starts with the letter I. Or for those who have a hard time with the letter I, you may also use a photo of an eye, since the letter and word sound a like. Have fun with this week’s challenge.
You can always use adjectives and adverbs with a specific topic just make sure you give us the word that fits the requirements of this challenge. Feel free to use your native language as your inspiration for this challenge, just please give us the word in your language and the english translation. Use your imagination for this theme. The thing is to have a lot of fun with this challenge.
Go through your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
The Current Series – Alphabet with a Twist
- Letter A – Needs to start with the letters Ap
- Letter B – Colors that starts with the Letter B
- Letter C – The C word needs to be at least 4 letters in length
- Letter D – 4 letters words that start with D
- Letter E – Needs to have two E’s in the topic word
- Letter F – Topic is Fun or Flowers
- Letter G – Needs to have the letter G
- Letter H – Topic for this week is Happy
- Letter I – Needs to start with the letter I
- Letter J – Needs to contain the Letter J and be at least 6 letters long (juggler, jackpot, bluejay, enjoying, subject, pajamas)
- Letter K – Needs to have the letter K anywhere in the word (knife, kite, kick, back, racket, etc.)
- Letter L – Needs to have at least two syllables (lollipop, label, luxury, lighthouse, lumber, lilac, etc.)
- Letter M – Needs to have 2 M’s in the word (mammal, monument, moment, hammer, summit)
- Letter N – Needs to start with the letter N
- Letter O – Needs to have the letter O anywhere in the word
- Letter P – Needs to have at least 5 letters in the word and start with the letter P
- Letter Q – Simply needs to have the letter Q in the word (queen, quiet, squeeze, squish)
- Letter R – Needs to have at least six letters the letter R in the word (rabbit, racing, radios, relics, rivets, rotten)
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Qi (energy) hugs,