NOTE: I’m having internet issues, so please expect some delays in responding to everyone. Thanks.
This week the topic is Weather. This topic is fairly self-explanatory. Let’s see how creative you can get with this topic. I’m looking forward to what you all decide to post. I just want you to have some fun with your photography.
Feel free to dig around in your archives for photos if you don’t have anything new you can photograph.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
- Things Found in a Kitchen
- Fences and Gates
- Houses: big, small, lighthouses, birdhouse, firehouse, toys
- Abandoned or Alone
- Arches, Domes, Half Circles (Creative cropping allowed)
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
- Desaturated – very little color tone left in your photo
I hope you have FUN a lot of fun with this challenge.
For more information on this challenge, please visit the Black & White Challenge page.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Geese in a park on a rainy day.
Canby, Oregon, with a storm approaching.
My magnolia tree in bloom on a cloudy and stormy spring day.
St. John’s Bridge in Cathedral Park, Portland, Oregon on a foggy morning.Qi (energy) hugs