Due to it being Thanksgiving in the USA, I’ve decided not to run a new my Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge this week. Feel free to submit another entry for CB&W: Things Found in a Kitchen. Or just submit your favorite black and white photos.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
- Fences and Gates
- Houses: big, small, lighthouses, birdhouse, firehouse, toys
- Abandoned or Alone
- Arches, Domes, Half Circles (Creative cropping allowed)
- Toys for Children or Adults
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
- Desaturated – very little color tone left in your photo
I hope you have FUN a lot of fun with this challenge.
For more information on this challenge, please visit the Black & White Challengepage.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
Qi (energy) hugs