This week the topic is Water. Any kind of water counts for this week’s theme from steam to stream, rain or sleet and, yes for you northern folks, snow and ice. Let’s see how creative you can get. This topic is fairly self-explanatory. I’m looking forward to what you all decide to post. I just want you to have some fun with your photography.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
- Toys for Children or Adults
- Open Topic
- Walls – Indoors or Outdoors
- Outdoor – Walks or Roads
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
- Desaturated – very little color tone left in your photo
I hope you have FUN a lot of fun with this challenge.
For more information on this challenge, please visit the Black & White Challengepage.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Save the button to your computer and upload from there.
Still have questions? Please contact me.
MY ENTRY THIS WEEK
I used to work for Mission Foods and I have some real good glasses from them.
Seal Rock Beach, Oregon.
Yaquina Head Lighthouse beach.
MacKenzie shaking her head at a slushy snowy spring day. Notice the tulips popping up.Qi (energy) hugs