First of all Happy New Year to all my blogging friends. You have all made 2017 a year to remember, together let’s have some fun and make 2018 the best year of our lives.
I am glad to announce that I am bringing back the following challenges.
There is no specific theme for this Cee’s Which Way Photo Challenge (CWW). The possibilities are endless. Here is a list of possible subjects for you to keep in mind as you are out on photo shoots.
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor walks: sidewalks, paths, trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway tracks, monorails, ski lifts
- Runways and starmacs
- Ferry’s, canals and lochs
- Parking lots, private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
Odd Ball Photos are those great photos that you take which really don’t seem to fit into a common category. We’ve all taken them and like them, because we just can’t hit delete and get rid of them. If you have any of those type of photos, this challenge is for you.
Oddball: noun a person or thing that is atypical, bizarre, eccentric, or nonconforming
adjective whimsically free-spirited; eccentric; atypical
- Odd Balls can highlight your pet being totally silly or a faucet in your bathroom.
- Photos with one odd item among among common items counts too.
- You can just see what is around your and snap or take the time to stage an odd ball photo.
Qi (energy) hugs