This week the topic is Leaves or Trees. This is a challenge is basically self-explanatory. Any tree or leaf, alive or man made. Have fun. Let’s see how creative you can we can be on this challenge. Have fun with this week’s challenge.
Go through your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
The Current Series – Things Found in Nature
- Leaves or Trees
- Sunset to Sunrise (including any nighttime photography)
- Rain or Rainbows
The Next Series – Things Found in Nature
- Free and Easy
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
Autumn tree and sky.
Mossy stump in the forest.
Japanese Maple leaves.
Douglas fir at a rest stop near Canby, Oregon.Qi (energy) hugs,