This is Chris’s latest writing.
How many of these can you answer yes to? These are a sample of the 47 or so types of losses we experience in a lifetime, and those losses often have deep running currents that influence the rest of our lives. Pretty scary when you stop to think about it.
- Did you move more than twice before the age of 10?
- Did you ever have a pet die?
- Did you have early childhood religious training?
- Have you experienced a major change in financial conditions? (Positive or negative)
- Have you ever quit a job? Have you ever been fired?
- Have you ever been married or divorced?
- Did you graduate from high school? …from college?
- Have you ever experienced the death of a close family member?
- Have you ever experienced the death of a distant family member?
- Were you physically abused during childhood? …adulthood?
- Were you sexually abused during childhood? …adulthood?
- Have you…
View original post 403 more words