This week the topic is Arch, Dome or Half Circle. Let’s see how creative you can be on for this week’s challenge. Have fun with this week’s challenge.
Go through your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
The Current Series – Components of a Photo
- Arch, Dome or Half Circle
- Columns and Vertical Line(s)
- Horizontal Line(s)
- Diagonal Line(s)
- Piles or Stacks
The Next Series – Pick a Topic from this Photo
For the next five weeks, I will be posting a photo for each week and you can pick a topic from the photo. You can pick colors, or objects from the photo. I will post the photo a week prior to the each challenge.
Week 1 – Possible topics, geometry, bushes, window, brick, curtain, green, tan, wall, building, dark red, tree
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
My Entry for the Week
Half a pile of firewood. I thought the circle in the middle was a clever design.
This bench with the design of two arched swans is so elegant. Photo taken in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
United States Courthouse building in Tacoma, Washington.
These trees at the tulip farm make an almost perfect dome.
Grocery bag with circle design cropped to two half circles.
Qi (energy) hugs,