This week the topic is Piles or Stacks. Let’s see how creative you can be on for this week’s challenge. Have fun with this week’s challenge.
Go through your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
The Current Series – Components of a Photo
- Arch, Dome or Half Circle
- Columns and Vertical Line(s)
- Horizontal Line(s)
- Diagonal Line(s)
- Piles or Stacks
The Next Series – Pick a Topic from this Photo
For the next five weeks, I will be posting a photo for each week and you can pick a topic from the photo. You can pick colors, or objects from the photo. I will post the photo a week prior to the each challenge.
Week 1 – Possible topics, geometry, bushes, window, brick, curtain, green, tan, wall, building, dark red, tree
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
For the Love of Challenges
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
My Entry for the Week
Stacks of pallets at a local pallet supplier.
Stakes and piles of crates and irrigation pipe at a peony farm.
Small pile of journals and books in my office.
A pile of fisherman’s rope.
Qi (energy) hugs,