I will be posting a photo for each week and you can pick a topic from the items or colors from the photo.
This week’s possible topics are geometry, bushes, window, brick, curtain, green, tan, wall, building, dark red, tree, etc.
Go through your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
The Current Series – Components of a Photo
For the next five weeks, I will be posting a photo for each week and you can pick a topic from the photo. You can pick colors, or objects from the photo. Check out photo gallery below for upcoming week’s photos
- Week 1 Photo – Geometry, bushes, window, brick, curtain, green, tan, wall, building, dark red, tree
- Week 2 Photo –
- Week 3 Photo –
- Week 4 Photo –
- Week 5 Photo –
The Next Series – Colors
- Teal or Turquoise
- Lime or Light Green
- Vibrant Colors
- Pastel Colors
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
For the Love of Challenges
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
My Entry for the Week
Green junipers with geometric sign.
Dark red bricks with geometric shapes and greenery.
Qi (energy) hugs,