I am exhausted. It’s been a fun but busy summer, both personally and on my blog. So I’m going to take a break on my challenges until Sunday, August 12, 2018 when I will resume with my Odd Ball Challenge.
Here are my most current challenges, they will remain open.
- Share Your World – July 23, 2018
- Cee’s Fun Foto: Week 3 Photo – purple, colors, wood, garage, vintage car, etc.
- Cee’s Black & White Photo: Benches
- Cee’s Which Way Photo Challenge – July 20, 2018
- Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: July 22, 2018
I will still be doing my Flower of the day posts. I will maybe participate in other people’s challenges.
For those of you who are aware of the astrological events that are happening right now, here are some helpful hints from Ron Berger, Vedic Astrologer.
- The Full Moon on July 27 will be a Total Lunar Eclipse. Eclipses signal major events coming in the near future.
- Mars is Retrograde, since June 26. Retrograde Mars conjunct the Total Lunar Eclipse is an indication of something significant about to occur.
- Mercury begins a Retrograde Period on July 26. Mercury is the planet of Rational Thinking and Reasonable Decisions during the retrograde period its appears as if it is going “backwards,” i.e., not behaving rationally.
- Mercury is opposite to its enemy Mars in the zodiac (but not exactly). With two planets retrograde and opposing each other, the potential for miscommunication, misunderstanding, anger, and bad decisions is very high. Best to keep a low profile and stick to routine activities during late July and August. This is not a good time to begin anything important.
For the Love of Challenges
I’ve gathered a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs